Professional social media setup as quick as a flash!
Do you want to get started on social media in a hurry, without it getting dragged out over weeks or months?
Have you started your own social media with really no idea of what you have been doing and need someone to clean things up for you?
Did another company set you up on social media but you have doubts as to whether they knew what they were doing?
Are you established on one network but want to expand to others?
Our company is widely recognised as a leading social media agency and have many years of experience establishing companies and individuals on social media and taking businesses to a whole new level! Because we are so experienced, we're pleased to now offer a fast-track service to set up a solid social media presence in just one day!
What Is The 'Social Media SetUp in-a-Day' Service?
The Creative Collective social media specialists have years of experience in creating social media strategies for a number of clients from a variety of industries. We work with our clients to create a strategy that is focused on business goals and create optimised profiles on the social networks following the latest best practices that will provide the best results for your business.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of establishing on *up to 4 social networks into an eight hour period (9am - 5pm). You can participate in one of our "social media in-a-day" sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world - we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time!
Is this Social-Media-SetUp-in-a-Day package for me?
- Do you need to get established on multiple social networks in a hurry?
- Do you have a limited budget?
- Do you hate faffing about and would rather get things like this over and done with so you can move forwards with other business?
- Is your current social media non existent or simply not doing you any favours?
- Do you want the assurance of getting your social media set up correctly and professionally from the outset rather than having to resolve issues which may arise due to lack of professional knowledge?
- Don't have enough time to learn how to do all the setup yourself?
- Don't trust your secretary or intern to know how to set your social media presence up correctly?
- Then this is for you!
What do I need to have organised before I engage in an Social Media Set Up In A Day session?
Before engaging us for our Social Media Set Up in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to be met:• You will need to have a website or landing page (one page site) or blog that we can send traffic back to (if you need help with getting one of these too, check out our fabulous Website In a Day Packages!)
• You will need to have a clear idea of your business objectives and objectives for the PPC campaign, target market and the competition of the landscape you operate in (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given thought to your business's points of difference (though we can help you define this further) and key calls to action
• You should have given some thought to the types of keywords you may like to target through the campaign (though we will also discuss and workshop these with you)
• You should have access to your Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Accounts and have granted us access, or confirm that you do not have these so we can start new accounts
1. Initial Briefing Session
Prior to the Social Media Set Up In a Day session, we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes from social media. We will also gather key information such as any existing log ins, your logos, key images or marketing messages you'd like to use for brand consistency (however we can also do these up for you as part of the build day), any apps you require to be implemented i.e. mailchimp sign up forms as part of your Facebook set up, and more. We will provide a debrief post this session for you to approve, which will be the basis from which we will work on the day of the social media set up session and we will provide you with a checklist of everything you will need to supply us prior to the day so that everything can run as efficiently and effectively as possible on the actual day.
2. Social Media Set Up in a Day Session
On the day of the Social Media Set Up in a Day, we will revisit the brief and introduce you to our Social Media Specialist and your creative strategist for the day. We will complete any further strategising of our approach to set up, and confirm what we are setting out to achieve. We will then commence with establishing the social networks, and you can either watch us in person or online LIVE or simply go back to your usual business, and we will be in touch when we are ready to show you networks to review once complete. We will record all of our work and provide it to you in a hand over sheet for you to refer back to post the project should you need it in the future, or engage us in further social media or other work post this initial set up.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 5:00pm deadline, we are happy to provide further recommendations of tweaks for your website or make some initial posts. Where time permits, we can also implement Google Analytics goals or conversion tracking. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the development day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST which are our standard rates.
4. Social Media Training & Handover Session
Once we've completed the set up, we'll arrange for a training & handover session when we will provide you with all of your usernames & passwords, and show you the ropes on Hootsuite - the social media dashboard we will set up for you to manage your new social networks. We'll also answer any questions you may have. We allocate 1-2 hours to this session which can be conducted in person or online, and which is generally conducted around 1 week after the networks are set up.
5. Social Media Set Up is Complete! Move on to other services!
Once your social media set up is complete, we can provide you with a number of opportunities to help you continue to build on your social media presence and enjoy a higher level of enquiry, brand awareness and sales. These include:
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - got a large site or want to continue on from on page optimisation with link building and other off page optimisation strategies? Check out our packages for this here.
- Social Media Management or Ads - Want to run a social media campaign? We have lots of experience and would love to help.
- Training - Want to learn more about social media or other digital marketing? Our sister company The Training Collective offers training both online and offline. See a list of upcoming public workshops, or see their website for more info.
What We Bring to a Social Media Project
- Hootsuite University certified - Some of our team members are Hootsuite University certified. Hootsuite is a leading social media dashboard and is extensive in its features. The fact we are certified means we can demonstrate expert-level social media knowledge and skill with the Hootsuite dashboard and can integrate your multiple social media channels once established so you can post easily across multiple networks and schedule in advance.
- Hootsuite Ambassadors - Some of our team are Hootsuite Ambassadors!
- High Kred scores - we don't just tell people to do social media, we walk the talk ourselves! Some of our team are in the top 1% of people on social media, as measured by Kred.com. Kred is a dual score to distinguish a person's Influence (the likelihood that someone will trust a person and act upon their posts) and Outreach (the propensity to share other people's content forward).
- High Klout scores - similar to Kred, you can also measure how influential someone is on social media through Klout. Our team are also influential on sites such as Klout.
- Up to date with current best practice - Our team engage in a range of internal and external training throughout the year to ensure our knowledge remains current, including a 3 day intensive annually in person at the Social Media Professionals conference run by Social Media Short Cut.
- Experience to advise on methods to tweak your site - we will not only establish your social media networks - we will draw on years of digital marketing experience to make suggestions on how you can further improve your website/online business.
- Professional & Fun team to work with - we have to hang out for an entire day together so we might as well enjoy it!
Check out some of our social media set up work here:
YES! I'm interested in your
Social Media Setup in a Day Service!