Get a high performing Adwords account in just 1 day!
Do you want to get a Google Adwords campaign up in a hurry, without it getting dragging out over weeks or months?
Have you started your own Google Adwords campaign with really no idea of what you have been doing?
Did you start a Google Adwords campaign a while ago and it used to perform but lately your results have been dropping off?
Did another company set you up a Google Adwords campaign but you have doubts as to whether they knew what they were doing?
Our company is widely recognised as a leading SEM (search engine marketing) agency and have many years of experience establishing pay per click campaigns and taking businesses to a whole new level! Because we are so experienced, we're pleased to now offer a fast-track service to set up a solid pay per click campaign in just one day!
What Is The 'PPC-in-a-Day' Service?
The Creative Collective has worked with stacks of pay per click (PPC) clients of all sizes and heralding from all industries. Our PPC / Google Adwords specialists have years or experiencing in researching keywords for clients using a combination of both free and paid professional SEO software and then establishing well structured, high performing pay per click campaigns.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of establishing a Google Adwords pay per click campaign into an eight hour period (9am - 5pm). You can participate in one of our "ppc-in-a-day" sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world - we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time!
Is this PPC-in-a-Day package for me?
- Do you need a Google Adwords campaign established in a hurry?
- Do you have a limited budget?
- Do you hate faffing about and would rather get things like this over and done with so you can move forwards with other business?
- Is your current PPC campaign non existent or simply not doing you any favours?
What do I need to have organised before I engage in a PPC In A Day session?
Before engaging us for our PPC-in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to be met:• You will need to have a website or landing page (one page site) or blog that we can send traffic back to (if you need help with getting one of these too, check out our fabulous Website In a Day Packages!)
• You will need to have a clear idea of your business objectives and objectives for the PPC campaign, target market and the competition of the landscape you operate in (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given thought to your businesses points of difference (though we can help you define this further) and key calls to action
• You should have given some thought to the types of keywords you may like to target through the campaign (though we will also discuss and workshop these with you)
• You should have access to your Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Accounts and have granted us access, or confirm that you do not have these so we can start new accounts
1. Initial Briefing Session
Prior to the PPC In a Day session, we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes for the campaign. We will extract a brief of what sort of keywords you want to be searched when your ad appears; whether you want to feature your ads to desktop or mobile users; whether you are on social networks and what other contact details you have that we might be able to feature if your ads, what sort of ad copy may be approriate and what sort of key marketing messages have worked well for you in the past (where relevant). We will also run some initial keyword research in close collaboration with you, deleting any irrelevant keywords and coming up with a defined list of relevant keywords which will be the basis of what we will optimise the website for on the day. We will provide a debrief post this session for you to approve, which will be the basis from which we will work on the day of the optimisation session and we will provide you with a checklist of everything you will need to supply us prior to the day so that everything can run as efficiently and effectively as possible on the actual day.
2. PPC in a Day Session
On the day of the PPC in a Day, we will revisit the brief and introduce you to our PPC Specialist and your creative strategist for the day. We will complete any further strategising of the keywords we are chasing with the campaign, and confirm the key pages we will send the ads back to, or discuss these in more detail. We will then commence with establishing the campaign, and you can either watch us in person or online LIVE or simply go back to your usual business, and we will be in touch when we are ready to confirm ads to review once complete. We will record all of our work on a Google Spreadsheet for you to refer back to post the project should you wish to grow your website in the future, or engage us in further PPC work post this initial optimisation.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 5:00pm deadline, we are happy to provide further recommendations of tweaks for your website or new pages you could look to create in the future. Where time permits, we can also implement Google Analytics goals or conversion tracking. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the development day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST which are our standard rates.
3. Google Adwords Set Up is Complete! Move on to other services!
Once your on page optimisation is complete, we can provide you with a number of opportunities to help you continue to zoom up the search engine ranks and enjoy a higher level of enquiry, brand awareness and sales. These include:
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - got a large site or want to continue on from on page optimisation with link building and other off page optimisation strategies? Check out our packages for this here.
- Social Media Assistance - Want to get started on social media or run a social media campaign? We have lots of experience and would love to help.
- Training - Want to learn more about SEO or other digital marketing? Our sister company The Training Collective offer a training both online and offline. See a list of upcoming public workshops, or see their website for more info.
What We Bring to a PPC (Pay Per Click) Project
- Trusted Google Partner status - Google Partners have to meet specific criteria and once they obtain this status, receive exclusive access to a range of benefits including live training events, industry insights, extra support, promotional offers, beta test opportunities, professional networking and other tools which help us do a better job for our clients. You should always ask a company you are looking to engage for anything to do with digital marketing if they are Google Partners or not.
- Google Adwords certified - Not only are we Google Partners, we're also Google Adwords certified meaning we have sat exams with Google proving that what we know and how we approach things related to PPC is in line with Google best practice.
- Up to date with current best practice - Apart from our Google Partnership status, we also engage in a range of other internal and external training throughout the year to ensure our knowledge remains current.
- Experience to advise on methods to tweak your site - we will not only establish your Pay Per Click campagin - we will draw on your years of digital marketing experience to make suggestions on how you can further improve your website/online business
- Professional & Fun team to work with - we have to hang out for an entire day together so we might as well enjoy it!