Google Adwords is Google’s online advertising program. It’s a great tool to help you reach new customers and grow your business. With Google AdWords, you can reach people as they search for words or phrases (which are called keywords) or browse websites with themes related to your business. Your ad can appear on Google and its partner websites. With cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you're charged only when someone clicks your ad.
There are many different options when it comes to marketing activities you can use to get your message out there. Google Adwords is a good option to include if you:
- Have no initial online presence or very little to start with i.e. you are a startup, launching a product that no one knows about
- Are running a quick fire campaign i.e. need to get traffic to your website in a hurry perhaps towards a product launch, crowdfunding campaign or event
- Need to test and measure what sorts of ad copy people respond to before you launch a wider campaign
- Need to market your business to people in a set location
- Know your market are searching for a specific keyword or key phrase that is directly related to what you have to offer
Introducing our Google Adwords packages!
Our team of Google Adwords specialists can help you with everything from conducting an audit on your existing Google Adwords campaign, to creating a campaign which you subsequently take over and manage, to actively managing your Google Adwords so you feature prominently on Google and get results! We live and breathe this stuff and have worked with hundreds of businesses across all industries on Google Adwords since 2007, are certified Google Partners, regularly engage in training with Google, and you will benefit from that experience.
Our packages have NO CONTRACT, we just ask that you commit to one month at a time as we generally have your Google Adwords marketing needs planned up to four weeks in advance. It's super easy, super affordable and there is a package to suit every business.